Winter Holiday diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adder70

Contributor
Reaction score
I will be in Gainesville visiting family from Dec 18 to Dec 26. I would love to get in some diving, preferably fairly close to Gainesville, most any day from the 19th to the 23.

I am primarily interested in cave country stuff, ie springs diving, and would love to do a drift along Rainbow if anyone is interested.

Let me know what you are interested in, and we can post a specific call for attendees.

I might also be interested in an ocean dive if nothing up north happens. I suppose we could do New Port Richie. They have a wreck, a ledge, and the tanks (WWII vintage tanks) that was a 3 tank all day dive when I went about 15 years ago.

Anyway, I am pretty open. I just want to dive!

adder70:
I will be in Gainesville visiting family from Dec 18 to Dec 26. I would love to get in some diving, preferably fairly close to Gainesville, most any day from the 19th to the 23.

I am primarily interested in cave country stuff, ie springs diving, and would love to do a drift along Rainbow if anyone is interested.

Let me know what you are interested in, and we can post a specific call for attendees.

I might also be interested in an ocean dive if nothing up north happens. I suppose we could do New Port Richie. They have a wreck, a ledge, and the tanks (WWII vintage tanks) that was a 3 tank all day dive when I went about 15 years ago.

Anyway, I am pretty open. I just want to dive!

I can check my schedule...Er , Yea , I can dive !!!! :wink:
I did a drift in the Rainbow last year...AWESOME!!!
If you get short of a buddy , lets me know !!

Tanx...
Jean

If you go the 18th or 19th, I would be interested.
Post the details when you know more.

adder70:

Hey feel free to hit me up will be in that area Like Dec 22-23 on my way up to Cold Wisconsin,and would love to hit the springs,any of them & would need a dive bud,so PM me and can give you a cell No#
Brad

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom