Ft. Lauderdale area IDC/IE....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish

The man behind the fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi
Since you guys are in that area, I suppose you'd be in the know...
Looking for PADI IDC/IE options in the Lauderdale vicinity. (I know about Pro Dive already...)

Many thanks in advance...

JAG

No idea who to go with, but let us know when you are over here if you fancy doing some non-IDC/IE dives :wink:

I'd definitely be into that, thanks for the offer...

My brother lives near there, but has sold his boat. Love to hook up for some night dives, etc...

JAg

You can also check out Dixie Divers in Deerfield Beach. I did my EFRI with Pavan, and he did a pretty good job. You can check out his web site at http://www.dixiedivers.com

I took my IDC/IE at EASE in Vero Beach. They are great! Philippe Yersin is an outstanding CD. We were more than ready for our IE. Everyone from my class passed. I had a great time there... everything is include for the price... lodging... food... everything... http://www.easedivepro.com/

Al

jagfish:
Hi
Looking for PADI IDC/IE options in the Lauderdale vicinity. (I know about Pro Dive already...)

JAG

I suggest you consider going to the Keys for your IDC.
Check this link.Florida Keys Dive Center

Call them and talk to Jason.

I spoke with Pavan at Dixie Divers not to long ago. I too am looking or a place to take my IDC/IE. He sure did seem friendly and willing to take time to answer my 10,000 questions I kept throwing his way. I liked the other staff employed there as well. Everyone was friendly and willing to go out of their way to make us (Reef ID class) happy. Best of luck too you!

Cheers,
Vickie

jagfish:
Hi

JAG
If you have any interest in a NAUI instructor course, we have an active group of ITs and CDs. We've held several ITCs in the Boca / Delray Beach area, as well as "upstate" in the springs and Orlando area. We're heading to the Bahamas in a couple of weeks for the first ITC in Abaco.

Thanks MB...
I am going to stick with PADI since that is the dominant agency here.

Baited Storm, I have been in touch with Pavan, and you are right, he is quite attentive to inquiries...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom