Fins with drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CNTdiver

Reaction score
I was wondering if the Tusa Imprex Tri-Ex fins fit well with a drysuit w/rock boots? By the way, I wear an 11 shoe.

CNTdiver:
I was wondering if the Tusa Imprex Tri-Ex fins fit well with a drysuit w/rock boots? By the way, I wear an 11 shoe.

To be honest, there is no way to tell whether or not your rock boots with fit those fins until you try them.

However, you might try doing a search on the subject in this forum & seeing if someone else has already gotten some answers to this question.

Oh wow, I did not say.....I have a DUI TLS350 suit. I feel so stupid now. I have tried to go to my dive shop and they do not those fins in yet, so I was just wondering what if anyone else knew anything.

I also have a TLS350 with size 11 Rock Boots. I use XXL ScubaPro Jet Fins with spring straps, best fins out there. =)

Mel

melfox26:
I also have a TLS350 with size 11 Rock Boots. I use XXL ScubaPro Jet Fins with spring straps, best fins out there. =)

Mel

Thanks melfox26.....I have those fins too and love them. The only reason I asked is because I saw an article in a dive mag about those fins. Thanks for the responce.

Kepping it short...Definately No, and to add the list of no's are Atomic Aquatics splits sz.XL,Apollos sz. XL,Quattros are tight in XL and fit "funny" and will blow right off in the air in the foot drills.. The OMS Dry suit fin will fit U perfectly in XL....go 4 EM!!!! ......Hope this list saves U some aggravation. Especially since U'll B wearing a 12 or 13 in the rockboot.

CNTdiver:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom