Nikonos Equipment and Nexus Housing for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gratikaphoto

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this forum. I live in Indonesia, but am in the states for a few weeks. I have a F90X Nikon camera that I will sell with a N90 Nexus housing. I have kept all the ports as they can be used on the new housing I just bought. I have had the housing for years, and have made many fantastic photos with it....great camera if you are just starting out.

I also am selling all of my Nikonos equipment. It includes a Nikonos V body, 35mm, 28mm, and the famous 15mm lens. Also included in the package is the close-up kit, two macro tubes, two nikonos strobe arms, view finder that has plates for all the lenses, and a single and double nikonos base plate to mount strobes.

I thought I'd offer this stuff to this forum before I post all of this stuff on ebay. Let me know if you are interested.

Oh, the Nikonos V has a problem with the flash sync. For some reason the strobes fire when you rewind. Otherwise, all equipement is in top-notch shape....I will let the Nikonos V go for cheap since it really should be sent to Southern Nikonos to be repaired before using....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom