Thursday December 2 Weigh In

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nomaster

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
105 kg that's 231#, looks like I lost about 3 pounds.
That puts me back to where I was three weeks ago.

Tom

Oh i forgot to put this in tuesday's, so this will do - lost a bit, down to 228# now, thats 4# i think. They are starting an exercise/weight loss competition at my Y, so i get paired up with someone to combine and see if we can stay or lose some and work out a bunch - good idea over the holidays i feel :wink: Lets see if this can help me get on the better side of 220 :wink:

Up .4 pounds. Surprisingly none of that was from Thanksgiving, but I'll attibute it to a peanut butter/nutella/marshmallow fluff eating binge on Monday and Tuesday of this week :)

Tom, way to get back into the swing of things!

Simon, welcome to Thursdays :wink: If you've been having trouble consistently working out, having a workout partner will certainly help. Good luck!

-Frank

Wow, Its been 7 months since I weighed in last and I've gained 5 pounds. I think the reason I quit weighing in was because I didn't want to be accountable any longer. Its easy to gain as long as no one is watching, helping etc. I've kind of got my head back in it a little now. I weighed 213 this morning. I'll weigh in again next week. I've got 5 or more months before Cozumel and I plan on weighing between 190-195 before I go. Wish me luck, keep me honest and we'll see y'all next Thursday. Take care all, Greg

No gain, no loss (actually a percentage up but I only go in pound increments) . Not bad for two Thanksgiving dinners (one at in laws, one at moms) and a lose food weekend

Still at 241

Chris

I yoyo'd through the holidays, but am still at 20 lb loss. Now for the next 5 lbs...

Foo

gt2003:
Wow, . . .I think the reason I quit weighing in was because I didn't want to be accountable any longer. Its easy to gain as long as no one is watching, helping etc.
Good luck!!
The reasons you give are exactly why I joined this forum.

Tom

I know I am on the members list, but I haven't really been here... can I come back?? Can someone remind me what the protocols for weigh in and membership are? Thanks!!

Have you heard the quote "its easier to ask for forgiveness than permission"? LOL, I didn't ask, just figured I better come back or I'd gain the other half of my lost weight back before I knew it. As far as I'm concerned, WELCOME BACK!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom