For Sale: Film Camera system, Canon/Ikelite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
0123.jpg

Canon EOS Elan, Ikelite housing and strobes.

This is a complete 35mm underwater system with strobes and lenses. I used this underwater system for several years before switching to digital. I recently (11/17/2004) assembled and tested it in 30 ft of seawater with no leaks. Both strobes and the camera functioned well as they always have. This rig is ready to use, it just needs film.

Cameras, lenses and accessories.

One operational Canon EOS Elan2 35mm SLR camera body and one additional non-functional body (for parts, main circuit board shorted out). Lenses - 100mm ProMaster MACRO AF, 28-80mm AF zoom, 19-35mm AF wideangle zoom, 28-200mm AF wide/telephoto zoom. Close-up kits (+1, +2, +4) for 19-35 and 28-80.

Housing, strobes, arms and accessories.

Ikelite housing for Canon EOS Elan with dome port (houses 28-80 and 19-35 lenses). Ikelite 100a substrobe and Ikelite 50s slave strobe. One quick grip strobe arm, one standard arm and one 5-pin sync cord. Zoom gear for dome port, viewfinder magnifier, mounting tray and spare O-ring kit.

Complete inventory.

Canon EOS Elan2 body (fully functional)
Canon EOS Elan2 body (for parts, main circuit board shorted out)
Vivitar 19-35mm AF wide angle zoom (fits in dome port)
Tamron 28-80mm AF zoom (fits in dome port)
Promaster 100mm AF MACRO
Sigma 28-200mm AF wide/tele zoom
58mm close up kit (+1, +2, +4) for 28-80mm
77mm close up kit (+1, +2, +4) for 19-35mm
Ikelite housing for Canon EOS Elan2
Ikelite dome port for 19-35mm and 28-80mm (with zoom gears)
Ikelite 100a substrobe
Ikelite 50s slave strobe
Quick grip (detachable with 1 button) strobe arm
Standard strobe arm for slave strobe
Ikelite 5-pin sync cord
Viewfinder magnifier
Camera mounting tray
Spare O-ring kit
Dome hood cover

This has been a reliable system and I have enjoyed it. It is 6 or 7 years old but has been maintained and works perfectly. Email me at Web@CaryW.com with questions. Asking $800+.

Ebay auction

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom