labreole

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

labreole

Registered
Reaction score
Hi folks,
I am a guy who has just joined the site. Am interested in my first dive trip to Fort Lauderdale in march 05. Where do I start on arrival. Will appreciate any help
thanks

labreole:
Hi folks,
I am a guy who has just joined the site. Am interested in my first dive trip to Fort Lauderdale in march 05. Where do I start on arrival. Will appreciate any help
thanks

Hey! Hi! Welcome to the board. Ft Lauderdale has some great wrecks, and some great shore diving too. Keep an eye on the Trips and Happenings section of the Florida Conch Divers forum as your trip nears, or even announce that you'll be in the area and are interested in diving. We are very fortunate to have such an active and awesome club down here and we'd love to have you join us!
Kev

Hello Labreole,
welcome (Scub)aBoard! :balloon
Laurens

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. At the bottom, be sure to notice the Local & Singles Dive Club forums.

It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Profile with your Dive Info. You can use the Quick Links in the bar above for such changes. And sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Heya, and welcome to the Board!!! Ditto on what scubakevdm said.... We're always up to something and would love to have you join us. Make sure to post a new thread in the link Scott gave you when the time gets closer, or at least make sure to remind us.... There's tons of diving to be done in Lauderdale!!!! See ya then :D

Cheers,
Vickie

Hello,
I am in Fort L from march 28-31 and would like to do a few dives. Padi advanced with own gear except tank and weights (travelled from UK) I would welcome any suggestions please.
Thanks
Steve

labreole:
Hello,
I am in Fort L from march 28-31 and would like to do a few dives. Padi advanced with own gear except tank and weights (travelled from UK) I would welcome any suggestions please.
Thanks
Steve

Sea Emporer, Ancient Mariner or Jay Scutti are all neat wrecks in 60-85' waters. Some nice reefs as well in the 45' - 70' range. Good shore diving in "Lauderdale-by-the-Sea".

Hope this helps. BTW, I used Parrot Island Scuba for my dive boat and would recommend them to anyone. Great Op with a great crew (parrotislandscuba.com)

Hope you have a good trip,

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom