Ft. Myers Sat Dec 11th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SharkBaite

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
(CANCELLED)

Ok here is an open invite for a local dive in Ft Myers.

Arc Towers is on the agenda. 60' Depth and temp warmer than Venice lol.
Port of call will be the Panta Rassa Docks in Ft Myers by the Sanibel Bridge. 7AM departure 7:15 if I forget my coffee.
So far attending are::::

JustJoe
Reef Guy?????

Limited seating can only handle 5 divers and one bubble watcher at the most. :dazzler1:
Any questions either PM me or give me a call..
239-292-3611

novafury:
Ok here is an open invite for a local dive in Ft Myers.
I'm in town until Sunday, What's happenin?

<sigh> I'm not going to be able to make it. My wife has to work that day, and the kids have soccer.

The plan is going out Sat to the Arc Reef, about 15 miles offshore. so far only two of us are going. so it just means more fish for us and site seeing.

Depth is around 60' and hopefully the water temp will be alittle warm down there and the wind and rain will stay away long enough for us to get out and get one dive completed.

Let me know if you want to go and you can either meet at the Ramp or meet me on the way to the boat ramp. :eyebrow:
No Fish:
I'm in town until Sunday, What's happenin?

Walter you are such a busy guy. I don't see how you even get time to dive anywhere.... Myabe next time

Walter:
Plans changed, I have to stay in town ..... to work on Saturday. Are you diving Sunday?

Well if for some reason the weather changes and makes it too rough to go sat then yeah I will go sunday, or if I can get a couple of divers together to go again sunday the yes I will go again sunday.

Or maybe you can just talk me into a sunday dive closer inshore... :eyebrow:

.SATURDAY...NORTHWEST WINDS AROUND 20 KNOTS AND GUSTY. SEAS 6 TO

9 FEET. BAY AND INLAND WATERS ROUGH. ISOLATED SHOWERS.

.SATURDAY NIGHT...NORTHWEST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS SHIFTING TO NORTH

AND DECREASING TO AROUND 15 KNOTS LATE. SEAS 6 TO 8 FEET SUBSIDING TO

4 TO 6 FEET AFTER MIDNIGHT. BAY AND INLAND WATERS CHOPPY.

.SUNDAY...NORTHWEST WINDS AROUND 10 KNOTS. SEAS SUBSIDING TO 2 TO

4 FEET. BAY AND INLAND WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

Looks like we may have to postpone Sat.if the sease are going too be 6-9 feet.
Maybe we can plan on Sunday instead. Walter this should make you happy..... Chuck if we do end up Cancelling then next time your down let me know and maybe I can get the day off to go.

As for now I am still planning on going but won't cancel until tonight or ealy morning after the weather report is out. I know how the weather men are around this area and most of the time they are wrong

Hey All,

Saturday is definitely out. I have to work. Sunday is a slim possibility. I say slim because my window for getting some of the crucial work done on Saturday is very narrow so I would have to finish off on Sunday. I hate my job.

Brian, I sent you a PM. I will call you with any changes in my availability.

Joe

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom