Blue Springs-Saturday, December 11th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OrlandoRogue

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, after several weeks of all work and no play (well, okay...a little play, but not involving scuba), I am going through dive deprivation. I know several of you will be hitting Crystal River this weekend, but that is too far for me to stray from Orlando on Saturday. So, my question is-Anyone up for a local Central Florida dive on Saturday morning? I would try to be there at about 9:00am in order to beat the crowd. Any takers? If not cavern certified, I am willing to dive just to get back into the water. Just let me know! Thanks, Becky

Dang , and I was kind of planning to do Blue on Sunday , but I could switch my schedule...(Ginny on Sunday , Blue Springs on Saturday).
I think I might be able to make it...Waiting to hear from someone else if they want to do some diving on Saturday.

Jean

I've been out of the water for weeks now. Blue springs is fine.

Peter

Yipee! Sounds good, Peter. It will be good to have you along as well, Jean, if you decide to switch days. Peter-We'll talk more about meeting details. HOpe you don't mind that I am a bit rusty. :(

Opps , forgot to mention...I AM Cavern certified...
It would be cool to take some light down there...

Jean

Even, better Jean! You and Pete would both have to be patient with me then, because I have only done one post Cavern certification dive. That's why I need the practice. :)

OrlandoRogue:
I have only done one post Cavern certification dive.

Only one? Man, that must be one hell of a job. Anyway, no problems, nice slow and easy.

Peter

I have done about 6 dives in Blue Spings myself in the dark , so to speak!!!
It will be nice to have some LIGHT on the subject....

Jean

jeandiver:
Dang , and I was kind of planning to do Blue on Sunday , but I could switch my schedule...(Ginny on Sunday , Blue Springs on Saturday).
I think I might be able to make it...Waiting to hear from someone else if they want to do some diving on Saturday.

Jean

Jean

I can do either place on Sunday. I should have my vehicle back on Friday, saturday at the latest (and I have to work on Saturday :11: )

Jeff

Hello all! I could go on Sunday, if you don't mind a tag along.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom