Looking for buddy(ies) 12/11/04 - 12/13/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rab

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'll be in Ft. Lauderdale for a few days and will be looking to dive. I was hoping that my non-diving nephew and I could get an early start on 12/9 and be in Ft.Lauderdale in time for a late dive on Friday, but that looks doubtful. We're bringing my in-law's car down in advance of their winter migration.

If anyone has need of a buddy for some shore diving or will be going out on a boat in the area, let me know. I should have all day on Sunday, 12/12, free to dive, but I fly out on Tuesday so Monday AM is the latest I'll be diving.

I went out with Scubatyme (Pompamo) a couple times in April and might go there again, but my nephew will be going to Stuart, FL so a charter as far north as that would be considered.

-Rob

rab:
I'll be in Ft. Lauderdale for a few days and will be looking to dive. I was hoping that my non-diving nephew and I could get an early start on 12/9 and be in Ft.Lauderdale in time for a late dive on Friday, but that looks doubtful. We're bringing my in-law's car down in advance of their winter migration.

If anyone has need of a buddy for some shore diving or will be going out on a boat in the area, let me know. I should have all day on Sunday, 12/12, free to dive, but I fly out on Tuesday so Monday AM is the latest I'll be diving.

I went out with Scubatyme (Pompamo) a couple times in April and might go there again, but my nephew will be going to Stuart, FL so a charter as far north as that would be considered.

-Rob
I'm about another 20 minutes north of Pompano, and I will be diving Sunday and Monday weather permitting because it's my job. I work on a dive boat in Boynton Beach. Anyway, the reefs change dramatically from Delray up to West Palm. If you enjoy reefs I recommend that you travel the extra 20 minutes. If you're more of a wreck guy, Ft. Lauderdale has quite a few. Let me know if you'd like to come up. I could probably hop in with you on Monday and show you around.
Where in Cinci do you live? I moved here from Fairfield. My son still lives there.
Peace,
Kev

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom