MAC Compatible?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CALI68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Does anyone know of a wrist computer that is MAC compatible? It must have a "gauge mode."

Thank You!

CALI68:
Does anyone know of a wrist computer that is MAC compatible? It must have a "gauge mode."

Thank You!

Do a search on this forum. I remember reading some stuff about someone working on Suunto progams for the Mac

Suunto's are Mac compatable................the Vypers/Vytec's have gauge mode.

decompression:

Thanks!

decompression:

the Suunto site doesn't mention anything for mac. All of the files I found were .exe or .zip files.The dive manager software on their site is also listed as windoze only. Is there a third party conduit that you are referring to?

No dive computer comes with OEM Mac software that I'm aware of.

You can get either aftermarket software (& hardware) for use with Macs (like the one above, or for the Citizen Cyber Aqualand, which is a gauge only), or use a Windows emulator programm (which has been done successfully with Suuntos).

For a while some guy was working on a Mac version for the Abyss software, alas Abyss went belly up.

maractwin:
I've written DiveLog, a Mac OS X program that downloads info from Suunto computers. Check it out at http://divelog.actwin.com

-Mark

Kudos... I'll keep waiting for the Oceanic support (Veo 200)... please tell me you can work that one out as well? :D

CALI68:

Thank You!

Is using a Mac "DIR"? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom