I'll Cut YOU~~

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I was looking at the Oceanic Dive Site and saw the H2OAudio U/W MP3 Player- IF I am down there spending my hard earned time off trying to unwind in the peaceful abyss watching the silent fish slip by as I glide up and over and around the reef and some neon dimestore diver comes crashing along listening to Usher or Metallica I am going to put my titianium knife to use in ways that a pair of paramedic shears just won't do!

AS IF THAT STUPID DUCK and that annoying "QuaCK" is not enough! Quack Look A FISH! Quack look another fish QUACK Look Shells, SAnd--- QUACK look my bubbles are going up and getting bigger... QUACK QUACK QUACK- -

I dive for peace and quiet not quacking and now who knows what kind of RUCKUS you are going to hear. I like the harmonous clicking of the shrimp - -

Rant over..

Ah, but something to consider here. There are many divers who do deep and extended dives that have look at the MP3 players as something to help them pass the time while they complete their deco stops which can be rather length. :D

Okay I can live with someone hanging in deco mid ocean over a 250' bottom. That will never bother me because I do not intend to be there.

I like classical. But there is a time and place.. the precious hour or so under water I think someone can do without there tunes-- now the deco thing-- man I can not imagine hanging there for 30 minutes-- No wonder TEK divers come up with all those goofy hose routings what else are you going to do down there but tangle your head up with hoses.

:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom