twinjet sizing vs xpert zoom?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I had the opportunity to try on a pair of twin jets at a dive store recently and found the XL's fit my feet with my booties really well. I've pretty much decided on tusa xpert zooms though so was wondering if the XL twinjets size similarly to XL zooms. Has anyone out there tried both of these fins?...maybe even in this size? I have tall wide feet so anything much smaller than twinjet XL might be trouble...and xperts aren't open-toe which also maybe worries me. Obviously i know it would be ideal to be able to try all these fins on but i live in the sticks so that's not an immediate option.

Thanks,
Chris

EDIT: If anyone can advise where Apollo bio fins would falls size-wise with twinjet XL that would also be groovy. I'm sold on one of these three fins(twin jet, bio, zoom)...has anyone actually dove these fins and noticed an actual difference? Scubatoys Larry has nothing but good to say about bio fins but they'r a bit more pricey. Has anyone (Larry?) dove these brands in a comparison and found differences that the average rec diver (me) would feel?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom