Pre-Meet & Greet Sunday AM Dive 12/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I started calling around to see what I can put together for a Sunday AM Dive. I would like it to be fairly close to home because I do have stuff to get ready for the party so I'm looking in the Fort Lauderdale or Hollywood Area.

Brownies in Fort Lauderdale is available. It would be great to do a buyout which is $450 for the boat or $45 per person if we don't buy out. Maximum is 10 ppl. If we get more than 10 sign ups then I would look at Southeast Oceanic in Hollywood. They hold up to 20 and the price is still $45 but I think I can negotiate a little bit if we have a good sized gropu.

I'm thinking of doing the Jim Atria or the Captain Dan (110ft) and either the Jay Scutti (65ft) or a reef on the way back.

Let me know if you are interested so I can get a feel for numbers and firm this up.

If anyone would like a dawn dive pre-church time (in and out, plus cleared away by 10-10.30) i am your organiser! Would be thinking off a Hollywood beach. Sorry the boat might be fun, but i have other things to attend to in the morning.

both of us are in for it Renee!! Sounds like a plan!!! , Put Jenny down too, Santa's comming to visit her a little early :D

baitedstorm:
both of us are in for it Renee!! Sounds like a plan!!! , Put Jenny down too, Santa's comming to visit her a little early :D
I'm watching the weather and will make some calls tomorrow. So far it looks like just the four of us.

groovy Renee........ I'm already having dreams of mangos..... yum!

Scubakevdm:
I'm sorry, I'm lost. I'm looking for the list for the Meet & Greet proper. Could anyone please give me directions to that thread?
Kev, do you need a ride to get to the party or back?

simbrooks:
Kev, do you need a ride to get to the party or back?

I think I have one, but thanks! It may even be with you. Who knows anymore. Not me, that's for sure. I can't even find the list. Perhaps I'll search it.

Scubakevdm:
I think I have one, but thanks! It may even be with you. Who knows anymore. Not me, that's for sure. I can't even find the list. Perhaps I'll search it.
Opps seeing as they all have the same name i thought this was the thread you were looking for and you were being funny :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom