Wanted: Olympus Stylus 410 w/housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fun2chase

Contributor
Reaction score
I am interested in purchasing the Olympus Stylus 410 with underwater housing. Is anyone looking to part with one? Also, if anyone is using this setup, what do you think? Olympus is coming out with a 5 megapixel camera in Jan, but the 4 megapixel should be sufficient.

Thanks!
-stacy

I purchased a housing for my 410 last month and have taken it on 5 dives so far. Apart from me having no U/W photo experience, the pics I took on Sunday came out well.
If you are in less than stellar visibility, far away shots are no good unles you use ambient light and no flash. All you see are the particles in front of the lens. Check my gallery for the most recent pics. Should be the first page of my gallery and maybe some on the second page but they are all topside pics.
None of the pictures have been touched up on the comp. Thats the way they came straight from the camera.
Good luck,
Robb

Back
Top Bottom