DiveQuest - Epcot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cowprintrabbit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My hubby and I are diving Epcot Living Seas Sunday 1/16/05 at 4:30. Because of the late time slot, we would have to buy tickets to the park and see everything else beforehand. We don't have children, is it worth it? :06:

I am inclined to spend the rest of the day elsewhere and then just come and do the dive - I have heard mixed reviews of Epcot and only have 3 days to see everything.

Thanks!

cowprintrabbit:
My hubby and I are diving Epcot Living Seas Sunday 1/16/05 at 4:30. Because of the late time slot, we would have to buy tickets to the park and see everything else beforehand. We don't have children, is it worth it? :06:

I am inclined to spend the rest of the day elsewhere and then just come and do the dive - I have heard mixed reviews of Epcot and only have 3 days to see everything.

Thanks!

I've never done the dive, but I enjoyed Epcot a lot-even more so than the main park.

With the new Disney ticket structure you can buy single day or two day park hopper passes. If you don't think Epcot will hold your interest, you might consider a 2 or 3 day pass. My husband and I don't have children and we love Epcot. Of course, not every park is to everyone's taste. If you want to discuss all there is to do and see at Epcot, feel free to shoot me a private email.

Let me know how it is and if they still let you out in the park afterwards and what time you're finished please. We're booked for 2/27/05 at 4:30 and have a priority seat for 8:40 at Le Cellier. If you're out before 7:30, I'll try to change our time.

Thanks,

Mona

I think its the poor choice of the 4, the dive is fun and different. I will let you in on a little secret though, when we did it, we got out at 6 or so and were set free to roam Epcot till i closed. I think we could have stayed til 7 or 8, which is more than enough time to run around the park. Being local i bought the play4days ticket, 4 day hopper essentially. Spent only 1/2 day at Epcot and backed that up with a full day at MGM and Animal Kingdom with 1.5 days at the Magic Kingdom. I think we did the loop twice and all the rides in Epcot within 3-4 hours.

cal2632:
With the new Disney ticket structure you can buy single day or two day park hopper passes. If you don't think Epcot will hold your interest, you might consider a 2 or 3 day pass.

Are the 2 and 3 day passes available at the gate (and how much)? The web site only wants to sell me the 5 day...

Ok Christine,

I'm starting to think you're following me around. :D

You were in Cabo right after we left in September, now this.

My wife and I are doing the DiveQuest dive on 1/6/2005 (the 5:30pm dive).

I'll post a report when we get out.

Too funny!

MtnDiver:
Ok Christine,

I'm starting to think you're following me around. :D

You were in Cabo right after we left in September, now this.

My wife and I are doing the DiveQuest dive on 1/6/2005 (the 5:30pm dive).

I'll post a report when we get out.

Too funny!

It's easier than planning our own vacations - we just follow you guys around :D

So, are you going to swim with the Manatees while you're down there too? We're going to try to do a combo snorkel with the Manatees in the morning, dive in the afternoon. Haven't set that up yet though.

My wife and I were at Epcot recently with our lil guy and we just loved it. They had a beer fest going on and with my wife preggy, someone had to sample the beers! We stayed till closing and watched the fireworks. Bring a backpack with water and snacks, the food and even bottled water, is typical theme park pricey! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom