Tuesday December 14 Weigh in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG

Reached My 2nd Goal!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Down -1lb this week. So I'm now at 279lbs.

First time in months that I've had 2 consecutive weeks of losing weight. It's about time.

So where are all the others? Lat week only 2 people posted on this thread? Where are you guys?

diverg

Weigh to go, DiverG. :wink: Congrats.

Nauticalbutnice - welcome to the Tuesday weigh in. This kind of becomes addictive (for some) as on Mondays you worry about what you are going to tell everyone the following day so you work out a bit harder!!! :)

Ok, I am checking in the for last time from the US as I fly to the UK this evening and not too sure if their scales are in kg yet. :wink: There has been no gain or loss for the week - still 169lbs. It is kind of suprising because the pool was closed and I didn't find anything else to exercise on (ignore the workout machines at home, please, and what happened to the Monday work out harder day I just wrote about?) so in a way, I controlled my weight through my diet which bodes well for the future.

Steady as she goes Mr. Sulu.....

No gain, no loss, no excersise.......

Back
Top Bottom