Ginnie/Cavern/Sunday 12/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mavjax

Reaction score
I'll be with a Dry Suit Instructor from around 8-10 Sunday Morning doing "confined water" drysuit techniques in the basin. Once done with that I am planning on spending some time in the cavern refining bouyancy with my new rig and working reel skills etc. If anyone is intersted in joining let me know.

I am hopefully doing the same kind of thing with the same guy on friday :wink:, however i am already taken for sunday. Shame its not over xmas weekend, i will be playing that weekend to get my buoyancy in the new suit in check and possibly in a cavern too and with you guys doing your intro later in the day.

Hey Simon. I'm actually doing DS with my local instructor and then back with Rick for intro after Christmas. Always helps to keep some of the business with the LDS.

Are you doing any diving the week before Christmas? I am hoping to get to one of the State Parks on the 21st.

I dont have many local instructors of LDS's to keep happy, so Rick is helping me find a good deal on a drysuit then we are going to take it for a spin :wink: As for other diving, i was thinking 24th maybe or 26th (with your class), but i have to work the rest of the week both sides of xmas - except new years eve, but i might be down on the gulf coast for that. I intend to get back into the swing of this diving lark soon. I will see if another buddy of mine (Scubafool - currently computer challenged) is up for something this weekend with you.

That would be cool if you could join us on the 27th and 28th. I think we are starting at Ginnie on the Monday (27th) and then possibly Peacock on the Tuesday.

I think I might have my drysuit down here (shippped from Minnesota) by then...And since I will be around XMAS Week , I might pop over and hang out at Ginny....Gotta make sure the zipper got repaired correctly !!!!

Jean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom