For Sale: Complete Nikonos V Underwater System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Complete Nikonos V Professional Underwater System:

Nikonos V Underwater Camera (Never Flooded, excellent condition) -
Nikonos 35mm F/2.5 Standard Underwater/Above Water Lens
Nikonos 20mm F/2.8 Wide Angle Underwater Lens (Mint)
DF12 optical viewfinder (compensates parallax with 20mm Lens)
SB105 Underwater Speedlight (Flash) System with brackets (Mint)
Extra O-Rings, O-Ring Grease
Pelican 1600 Fitted Case for all of the above

I purchased this system in two stages - the camera & 35mm lens were purchased in 1994 and professionally serviced by Backscatter in California. The Strobe and 20mm F/2.8 UW were purchased new in 1999 and used on one dive trip in 1999 to the Bahamas. This system can produce outstanding underwater shots as I humbly hope is evidenced by photos I am happy to email to interested parties (others are visible as attachments to this thread).

If you are looking for a great combination system for underwater work this will suit you very well, and the Pelican case makes a great platform for shipboard camera transport, maintenance and loading. I am selling because I no longer have the time for diving and underwater photography. I am happy to supply equipment photos on request. This setup should make someone very happy.

Asking $1,000 or best offer for all of the above.

Thanks for looking, John

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom