Thursday - December 16 Weigh In

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good for you Tom! Me, I had 2 races last weekend and messed up my left ankle (twice) about half a mile from the finish line in the second one... I haven't been doing much since then other than cutting down my eating. I'm up just under 4 pounds, but I also started a "loading" week for creatine, so most, if not all, of that is water weight that should disappear in another week or two :) My ankle is finally good enough to support my weight standing still (ligament damage), so I'll start getting back to upper body weight lifting tonight and may a really short walk with the dogs. Pretty much swimming and upper body work for the next month or so. I'll have to play it by ear, but I should be able to do some distance walking/light jogging in a few weeks according to the doctor - so my race next month will have to be a "power walking" effort :) Down, but never out!

-Frank

-1#, 240, total loss of 34# since May :)

Ok, I weighed in at 165 today

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom