Ladies Dive Watch?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mtnpool

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking for a birthday present for my girlfriend, she could use a diving watch, wondering if anyone has any recommendations out there. Ladies - are there any that are also kind of small and look good?

Thanks!

StMoritz Momentum ladies version looks like a nice and not expensive watch--somewhere around 100 dollars I think--could be wrong. N

St. Moritz is a good one. Also check out the ladies version of the Luminox "Seal" watch.

Swatch Fun Scuba - the hands tell the time when on land; when submerged, the hour hand indicates the depth and the minute hand the elapsed time. Has a "one dive" memory which is then overwritten by the next dive - in case a dive was particularly memorable, the watch can be programmed to retain it as a "favourite dive". Available in nine colours (although some websites only show seven).

http://store.swatch.com/originals/funscuba

There is one thing to keep in mind, it isn't so important that a dive watch be stylish as it is to be able to be read.

Ladies' dive watches are generally "dantier" and smaller than the average men's dive watches. The smaller size effectively reduces it's ability to be read easily.

For what it's worth, when my wife selected her dive watch, a St. Moritz, she opted to get the men's watch because it would be easier to read under adverse diving conditions.

purchased my wife a womens Seiko divers watch from J.C. Penney about 2 yrs ago ... ran about $160.00 .... real nice ... quartz movement and watch is good to 200 Meters

scubapro50:
purchased my wife a womens Seiko divers watch from J.C. Penney about 2 yrs ago ... ran about $160.00 .... real nice ... quartz movement and watch is good to 200 Meters

Was looking at those recently, not bad... did see some new ones coming out this year.

got the timex helix dm (do a search... big thread on it). NOt girlie and not something I wear at other times, but great underwater and easy to read. :)

Lots of good ideas, thanks for all the responses! My girlfriend wants something cute (I know, but it's her choice), so will probably look at the Swatch Fun Scuba or Casio Baby-G lines. Will go to a store to see how they look, and make sure that they can be easily read. Thanks again! :xmas:

check out the ladies SEAL watch by luminox...good watch and rated to 200 meters...really bright in the dark too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom