Rebreather certified with Doug Debersole from SB !!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Life-Is-Good-Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We are Rebreather certifed !!!!

Special thank's to Douglas Debersole from Scuba Board, for an excellent class and wonderfull experience on rebreather's, both the Dolphin and The Azimuth.
You can see myself (black and blue wetsuit) and my buddy David (black with grey strip wetsuit) on the West Palm trip report on Douglas webpage at www.debersole.com trip report on 12/18/2004, If you like pictures, check out his page, awsome pic's !!

My buddy David and I are finalley SCR rebreather certifed on both the Azimuth, and the Dolphin !!!

Withen a year we plan to goto CCR for 250+ feet to start our deep exploration wreck dive's !!

We hit WPB Sat am, all had breakfest, and went over our dive plan.
Sat afternoon we hit the water, there were reports from the earlley boat's of 80' plus vis.
Sea's were 2'-3' Sat afternoon, and sun was shinning!!We hit the water (temps at 74)
and what an experience diving bubbleless, wow how quite!! Droped down to 60', and a very pleasent experience diving the rebreather. I was VERY happy with the result's of diving them both all weekend, and definatley buying one here for X-mas for myself :)

If you never tried a rebreather, Douglas offer's the experience for a cost, and if you like WARM moist air, no bubble's, EXTENDED bottom time, and getting right up close to fish, this is the way to go.

Douglas was very professional, been diving over 30 year's experience,, wonderfull person, and really love's the sport of diving, thank's again!!

If you want a in-depth experience, i will be posting another fourm under the rebreather section .

Thank's again Douglas for a wonderfull weekend, and opening up a whole new world of Silent, bubble less diving, and looking foward to our trip in FEB downto the key's with my boat to do some Wreck dive's now !!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom