Pop goes the BABY?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm sure it has become apparent to all who attend the Meet-n-Greet at Renee's house last weekend, that Colin's beautiful wife, Kris, is expanding ever so rapidly (love ya, mean it)... :D

I know her actual due date isn't until the 16th of January, but there's just NO way that baby is gonna cook that much longer. I think she'll be lucky to go pass NYE. I'm thinking we need to start a baby pool on this one....

I'm guess she'll have that baby on January 1, 2005 at 4pm and lets see, it will be a boy :eyebrow: (I have sources) weighing in at 7lbs 2oz.....

We will have to figure out a cool prize for the winner and the baby.......TBA.......

Awwww! You're too cute! :wink: And thank you for not guessing a nine-pounder. Ouch! The thought is terrifying!!

How about SB stickers for a prize?

Hate to say it, but I think Kris is gonna go to the 16th.... I'll guess the weight around the same- maybe 7 lbs even. The sex? Ummm.....girl? <G> Gonna have a strange name for a girl- IAN! (love that name, guys)

I think it will not go all the way to the 16th. Maybe to 9th or 10th. Sorry Kris, but I think it will be 8lbs 8oz. :love:

murphdivers286:
I think it will not go all the way to the 16th. Maybe to 9th or 10th. Sorry Kris, but I think it will be 8lbs 8oz. :love:

8 lbs, 8 oz??? Ouch!! Love ya', but I really, really hope you're wrong!! :wink: But January 9 would be a good day to have a baby.

january 10, 9 lbs 2 oz

Well, although I don't know Kris.. I'm going put in my guess (hope) anyway!

I'm hoping Ian will be born on January 12th..my birthday!
And will be 8.2 lbs.
Good luck Kris and Colin!

:balloon

Can't wait to see the pics.

1/13 (unlucky for some) around 8am, 7lb 6oz

January 7.
7lbs 10oz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom