I did it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamesK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Well, I did my Cave Intro certification this weekend. In the next couple of months, I will start my traingin for Apprentice. I can't wait. We did the training at Ginnie, and at Peacock. What beautiful cave systems those are. I can't wait to be able to venture further into them. Cave diving was why I started Scuba in the first place. Now I am finally reaching one of my goals!

Didn't you recently get certified?

Thanks. Yeah, I did. I have been certified for a few months.

Congrats on getting the new cert. You must be proud of yourself!

Who is your instructor and what agency (cave intro that is)?

DivingGal, thanks. I am proud of myself. Hopefully by the end of this year I can get my apprentice card. I want to stay at the intro level and continue doing about 10 cave dives a month for the entire summer before proceding.

IquanaDon, My instructor was Mark Pergram. He is with NSS-CDS. Why do you ask?

most instructors won't take a cave student until they have logged at the minimum of 100 OW dives.

ID

He and another instructor evaluated my skills before he agreed to it. He also spoke with several DM's and other cave divers that I know about me and got candid responses from them before agreeing to it.

Congrat's James!!

Mark was my Intro Instructor. Great guy!!

Have fun and dive safe!!

Rob (aka, wydt)

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom