Timex Helix cover?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bcsean

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got a few of these for me and some buddies, and am looking forward to trying them out. Question is, does anybody make a protective cover for these, or does anybody have a good idea on how to protect the face?

You could buy some Palm screen protectors and cut them in the proper shape.... :wink:

Go to Office Depot or some such place, purchase some of the thick sticky backed plastic sheets that are designed to cover papers etc. Cut a piece out that's slightly larger than the dial. Stick it on the dial and then trim around it with an exacto knife or something of that ilk. Works great on dive computer lenses also.

Or better yet, don't bang it into stuff! (I thought this thread was going to be about the metal part of the faceplate which, for me, came off after a dive and it ain't going back on.)

-Rob

I dont plan to bang into stuff rab, but we all know that things happen. The sticky back plastic sheet sounds like a great idea. I'll give that a try. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom