Hyper Aqualand Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken

He Who Glows in the Dark Waters (ADVISOR)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Will the Citizen Hyper Aqualand software run on Windows XP?

Thanx, guys !!! Santa Claus just brought me my Hyper Aqualand !!!! Woo Hoo !!!

Santa must have thought that you were a good little diver this year.....I wonder what is in his red bag for me?

The Kraken:
Thanx, guys !!! Santa Claus just brought me my Hyper Aqualand !!!! Woo Hoo !!!
Congrats. There's a great watch. Mine goes on every dive. Usually attached to my low pressure inflator hose on my BC.

Quarrior:
Congrats. There's a great watch. Mine goes on every dive. Usually attached to my low pressure inflator hose on my BC.

Agreed, Congrats Kraken on your gift. I also have one of these watches and love it. I had been wearing it on my wrist. On the wrist the problem I have with it, is if you lift up your arm (To dump your BCD or for whatever reason), the ascent meter starts beeping at you. The watch is very touchy on the ascent warning. Attaching it to the LPI hose like Quarrior has stated sounds like a good idea. I am going to try that on the dive on the first, and then I doubt I will have the ascent beeping problem.

Matt

OK, dive fans, next question.
I downloaded the dive info from our New Year's Day dive into the Hyper Aqualand software.
There are two fields listing "Visibility". One is "Visibility H" and the other is "Visibility V".
Can someone enlighten me as to what the "H" and the "V" may stand for????

The V & H means vertical and horizontal.....or at least that is what I have been using mine as for the last 4 years.

Doh !!!!
I should have guessed that!
Lord help me, sometimes I'm just not too bright . . .

Thanx . . .
D

Back
Top Bottom