Christmas Eve Eve recipe, not really holidayish though

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gt2003

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Someone at work made this the other day and its an excellent, filling, low cal, high fiber recipe and it tastes pretty good too. Its basically a vegetable salad, here it goes:

2 cups cauliflower florets
2 cups broccoli florets
1/2 cucumber cut in cubes (I quarted mine lengthwise and then cut into 1/2" cubes)
1/2 red onion cut in slivers
1 1/2 tomatoes cut into wedges
1/2 of a green bell pepper cut into small pieces

Measurements are just my guesses. I actually bought a head of cauliflower and used it along with one bundle of broccoli (3 small stalks)

Mix all the vegetables together and drizzle Kraft Catalina "FREE" dressing over it.

Thats it. Its tangy and not so "vegetableeee like". Hope you like it. Greg

Sounds pretty simple and good, where do I get the "free" dressing? :wink:

LOL David.
Sounds good Greg, and I have all of that but the 'free' stuff in the house!

I'm always looking for stuff thats easy to fix and tastes pretty good. I get sick of the same old fat free ranch dressing on everything. I've got an Italian Broccoli salad too. I'll post the recipe for that soon. Talk to y'all later. Greg

You guys can try japanese miso dip with your veg.It's yummy low in fat and has got loads of health benefits.:)

Back
Top Bottom