Devil's Den Sat. 1/1/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

metaldector

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Jeandiver and metaldector are going to be at Devil's Den Sat. 1.1.05. Anyother SB'er that want to join us let us know. We will be there about 10:30 AM. Original post seem to be gone so if you replied before, please reply again. :11:

metaldector:
Jeandiver and metaldector are going to be at Devil's Den Sat. 1.1.05. Anyother SB'er that want to join us let us know. We will be there about 10:30 AM. Original post seem to be gone so if you replied before, please reply again. :11:

Sounds great to me !!!!!
Looking forward to it...I'll get directions...

Jean

Well, I am a bit leery of the stairs and steps...

But what the heck, you have to try everything once.

What are the restrictions (if any) at this site? Their website doesn't list any, so I am curious.

Jeff

Its technically an OW dive, but there are swim throughs - some get narrow. The stairs aren't bad, you ascend/descend one at a time to make it easier. Most of the cave openings are blocked. Just be sure not to go into any caves and don't go under any of the swim throughs if you can't see sunlight on the other side or if you feel at all nervous.

I thought it was a fun dive when I went on Halloween weekend, have fun!

We are diving Blue Spring in Orange City with Goofystan and two other divers on January 1st. Devil's Den on January 2nd. Meet time for Devils Den is 10:30AM. Meet time for BS is not set up yet. Watch this thread for a meet time in the next day.

metaldector:
We are diving Blue Spring in Orange City with Goofystan and two other divers on January 1st. Devil's Den on January 2nd. Meet time for Devils Den is 10:30AM. Meet time for BS is not set up yet. Watch this thread for a meet time in the next day.

OK...Blue in Orange for Saturday and the Den on Sunday...

Oh , and everyone have a HAPPY NEW YEAR , of course!!!

Jean

So we have six divers on Saturday for Blue Spring, Orange City, FL. We'll meet at the gate at noon. If anyone else wants to join us there is still time. Sunday we are going to do Blue Grotto or Devil's Den. We'll discuss on Jan. 1st. See you all there! Should be mid 70's by noon.

see ya'll in the morning...Happy New Year!

Hey, you guys can't come to my house..........

OK...Noonish at the gate...Will bring my lights too...
(Maybe get the camera loaded up) :wink:

Happy New Year!!!

Jean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom