Diving in Philippines - January

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TEERLKAY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We are trying to contact a few diving centers/resorts by email and have not had any luck with responses??
A few places we have tried to contact.....

Bubbles 07 divers
Balicasag Island dive resort
La Estrella beach resort
Sea explorer - especially interested in the island hopping tour

Any help with contacting the places above would be great.

Also any other suggestions would be appreciated ...we are looking to dive around Malapascua, Balicasag or Cabilao and apo island and surrounding area....Anyone know of a liveaboard that does the above area??

Thanks for any help

TEERLKAY:
We are trying to contact a few diving centers/resorts by email and have not had any luck with responses??

Thanks for any help
Check your mail for my recommendation.

Bubble 07 no longer exist. Try Thresher Shark Divers - www.thresherdivers.com. Enjoy! It's great diivng there!

TEERLKAY:

Bubbles 07 divers
La Estrella beach resort

Also any other suggestions would be appreciated ...we are looking to dive around Malapascua, Balicasag or Cabilao and apo island and surrounding area....Anyone know of a liveaboard that does the above area??

Thanks for any help

spotted-drum:
Bubble 07 no longer exist. Try Thresher Shark Divers - www.thresherdivers.com. Enjoy! It's great diivng there!

Yes, Trevor and Andrea who are the instructors that ran the Bubble07 shop decided to venture out on their own and start their own shop on Malapascua Island. They have a new dive boat which they had built to their specifications. I was there in Nov-Dec and saw it under construction. They are great people and I was just sorry I couldn't go diving with them for the 3rd time I was in Malapascua. Hopefully this spring I'll dive with them again.

Jason

TEERLKAY:

Bubbles 07 divers
La Estrella beach resort

Thanks for any help

Hi, Mike here. I dove with Bubble 07 on Malapasqua Isl., they were great Duncan Frierson is the owner. dive@bubble07.com should get you there. I noticed you have an s on the end and could be just a type o but should not be there. Some really nice dives from that island!!

I just read the others responses NEVER MIND they were good...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom