Roatan direct flights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zebra mussel

Reaction score
Does anybody know what airlines fly direct from the US to Roatan. Do you know what days they fly direct? The Gateway city really doesnt matter to me at this point in time. Thanks in advance for any info you can give me!

Zebra mussel:
Does anybody know what airlines fly direct from the US to Roatan. Do you know what days they fly direct? The Gateway city really doesnt matter to me at this point in time. Thanks in advance for any info you can give me!

TACA or Continental

Saturdays as well as Sundays

Do a 'search' here or call Roatan Charter 800 282 8932

Zebra.....

You might check with TACA....They were running a real good special from NY to San Pedro Sula. It might work for you with a connection to Bay Islands.

Regards,

Zebra mussel:
I am going by TACA direct from New Orleans. Sat, Sun, Tue, Thur Continental also has flights from Houston on Sat, Sun I believe.

Back
Top Bottom