Jupiter Dive 01-22-05 Sat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orlando Eric

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Rain,wind,sleet or snow. Zero viso or school of sharks (lemmons?) this trip is going out. In the words of Lady MacBeth "Screw your courage to the sticking-place, and we'll not fail."

Jupiter Dive Charter

I prefer diving in Jupiter to West Palm. The dives are 70'-80' and you are responsible for maintaining your dive profiles just like the grown up divers you are.

As this is still in the planning stages let us hear the votes for either 08:30 am or 2:00 PM dives?

37' boat this is the one that looks like a shark on the front. Captain Paul will go out in whatever seas the boat can handle and you dare to dive. (BTW This is the "other" outfit not the "Nine Fingered" captain that earned so many post here.)

Paul will not run a Cattle Boat and keeps it to a 12 person limit so check the calendar and make up excuses to the non-divers in your life of why you are going to dive yet another weekend.

Eric,
Put me down as a Yes! I'll double check the launch schedule, but right now... I think the 22nd is open. I know I'm diving with the Venture group on the 28th/29th...

Al

I know that as of right now, I am interested. Either time, maybe both :11:

Just need to check the work schedule when we go back to work on Tuesday.

Jeandiver, you in? :dazzler1:

Jeff

wooohooo! dude, I'm in......... I'd rather do the am dive, but will dive whatever. I'll check Murph's schedule and see what's up with him but certainly put him down as a maybe..... Hey, I just checked out the web site you listed and noticed they also offer discounts to dive shops and clubs. Florida Conch divers should get a discount dont ya think? Will ya check it out?

So that is one vote for 0800. What about the ppls that drive a wee bit? I don't care either way.. I'd dive both if I thought I'd not be a scubacicle this time of year.

The water is usually calmer in the morning... but.. not always... I'll gamble on a morning dive... but.. afternoon is OK, too...

Maybe...

have to see if i can get this drysuit under control and possibly use it on that trip, otherwise back to the wetsuit and simple diving. Would be ok with either time, and if you are thinking of both morning and afternoon i would be in for that as well - lets see about the weather though as time comes along :wink:

I have to check my schedule for work, but I'm definitely interested in going. I also prefer the am, but will dive the pm.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom