Jupiter/WPB Dive on the 4th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

octotat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey gang! I moved my flight out another day and would love to do a shore dive in the Jupiter/WPB area on the 4th. Anyone available for a midweek dive?

Ted

I'll check Ted, I'm always up for a dive. Have you checked NOAA to see what the seas are doing?

baitedstorm:
I'll check Ted, I'm always up for a dive. Have you checked NOAA to see what the seas are doing?

Wouldn't know where to start. I think they have a seas report in the paper here, you'd know better than I. I'd be cool just doing a shore dive but like always I'll dive anything. I'll check the report and let you know what I find.

Marine forecast 3 - 5 foot seas on Tuesday, which looks doable, but what do I know, I live at 6,000 feet above sea level :eyebrow:

see water=must dive
North Dakotan (floridian in my dreams)
ready to dive.. Need easy dive for 2 newbs coming with me. or maybe springs?
701 741 4002

octotat- shore diving in florida is pretty much shot through the whole winter.. HOWEVER if I went to colorado I'd dive in a deep mud hole just for the experience. With that said the only shore diving I know is in this area. I am sleeping pretty much all day the 3rd and working 1900 tuesday the 4th. SO I am up for a dive the 4th. There is a wreck in Vero (Boiler Wreck) a sorta wreck in fort pierce (Urca De Lima) Do you have any wheels or should I drive up to Melbourne?

EricHolbert@msn.com
772-332-7344

PS- I am however open to diving new areas such as palm beach but it would need to be over by 1500 time to rinse gear etc.

Did I say I was in cocoa beach-tampa area through 7th......
anyone can tell me where to go... really.....baitedstorm...cbulla,....jenny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom