3 north dakotans walk into cocoa beach...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

billtodive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone looking for diving springs, etc this week?
At cocoa beach, but going to orl and tampa soon.
would sure like to splash with some Conch Divers...

cell 701 746-1079
If I get in the pool one more time, my wife is gonna get cranky!

Gosh would love to help you out there, but its been windy down here on the east coast, cold on the west and I don't know about the north. Hopefully you will meet up with some of the folks. Good luck!

Unfortunately, I have to work this week. Last week was a good week to go diving. I can always do lunch, though....

Are you going to be around over the weekend?

Al

Correction on the cell # 701-741-4002
Thanks Al and Jenny.
We didn't get any good reports recently, so drove up and dove blue grotto..
Al, my trip unfortunately ends Friday AM. My Internet access (laptop) died, so its a bit hard to plan much; and if I don't have the diving excuse, my bride likely won't take a trip too far south(cuts into shopping time, I think). I'll take a rain check on the lunch, though... and set it up earlier...
Jenny... I guess I really owe you now... thanks again for info. hopfully the weather will cooperate and you can get in the water soon. Best to all, and have fun diving.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom