Thank you, thank you, thank you

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
We did it gang. Thanks to the "founding five" --- well actually there were a lot more than that and you know who you are, so sign in to OUR little corner of the board.

Thanks to you, too LD & KN for giving us a spot to hang our hat.

For all of those in the neighbourhood, stay tuned for events, gatherings, and good times.

But first we need a few things to give those Texans a run for all the fun they’re having. Namely: a name, a mascot (it has already been suggested that we adopt the loon) you name it…. Let’s get those thinking caps on.

Originally posted by DiverG
Can I be an honorary memberof the Ontario branch?

DiverG

But of course -- we'll accept temporary membership of non-Ontarians, you'll have to pass the initiation test, but I'm sure that will be no problem

We sort of have to figure out what it is first... heheheh:D

and of course your S/O honoray membership may be granted as soon as the "test" is sort out....

How are you in cold water hehehehe

Hey...couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch.... Even if you do spell funny! :thumb:

Congrats to the Ontario group for your newly acquired claim to fame. Will you be diving great lakes wrecks?

Congradulation on the new section.

Can I be a long distance member too....please.

Chad

you cannot be a group or club until I OWN a T-shirt, that way I can be recognised...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom