Upcoming trip need help on???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T-N-T

Reaction score
I have to come to Orlando (darn hate that for me) for a business trip on the 19th of Feb. I need info on where I can get in a couple of dives that are close to Orlando. I will be staying rigth across from Sea World. I am a newbie (Certified in May) to diving but have all my own gear. I have two other dives logged besides my cert dives all my dives being in local rock quarries. All I need is tanks and weight and I'm gone. I'm from Lexington, Ky. and will be flying down, and renting a car. I can dive on Sunday (20th) and Wednesday (23rd)afternoon and may stay over till saturday (26th)so I can dive on thursday (24th)afternoon and friday (25th). I may also need a buddy if my dad doesn't come with me. Any suggestions would be greatly apreciated. This board Rocks, Glad to see it up and running again.

From Orlando, go north on I-4 to Blue Spring, in Orange City, FL. It's a State Park and cost $10.00 + tax. Check previous thread is search for "Blue Spring". Next would be to go to Crystal River on the West Coast or West Palm Beach, Jupiter area. Both about 2to3 hours. When your trip is close post another "Buddy Wanted" message. I'm sure someone (maybe me) will respond.

Hey, thanks a bunch. I'll check it out, and Ill be sure to post a buddy wanted closer to time. THanks again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom