High Tide is back!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ok, it never went away, but we havnt had any during the daytime for a while, till now. Here are the high tides at Panama City Jetties for this month.

1/3/2005 Mon 04:26PM H
1/4/2005 Tue 04:10PM H
1/5/2005 Wed 04:27PM H
1/15/2005 Sat 04:21PM H
1/16/2005 Sun 03:17PM H
1/17/2005 Mon 03:18PM H
1/18/2005 Tue 03:42PM H
1/19/2005 Wed 04:22PM H
1/30/2005 Sun 02:35PM H
1/31/2005 Mon 02:04PM H

Unfortunately here is the water temp during this month: 60F. Thats too cold for me!

Sweet :)

It looks like this weekend is out of the question, I'll have to check on the other dates to see if they fall on weekends just in case :D I may be back in the salt sooner than I thought!

Thanks jviehe,
Looks like I may take a day trip to PCB this month. Any idea on vis. at the Jetties this time of year?

Thanks,
Jeremy

JKSteger:
Thanks jviehe,
Looks like I may take a day trip to PCB this month. Any idea on vis. at the Jetties this time of year?

Thanks,
Jeremy
I dont know if the hurricanes have affected it long term, but when high tide is in, you can get 40+. Thats in summer. I think winter is typically better.

As always I guess I'll take my chances with the Gulf.
thanks,
Jeremy

JKSteger:
Thanks jviehe,

Let me know if you do go Jeremy, I might come along for a dive.. :)

Matt

You got it! Probably be both myself and my brother Jesse. There will be plenty of room. Looking at Sunday 30th...tentavely for now. I'll PM you when I know for sure what date.

Jeremy

Will let you know what date I will be able to make it beforehand.

Jeremy

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom