Pics from Central Florida Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So you went to Manatee with Pat and Pete by the looks of it?

It looks like the water is down in most places, might even be able to dive some more of them soon. I would suggest keeping the beanie, or at least something to keep a little water out - i have had a couple of ear infections off the water in the springs recently - not fun!

Jeebus, Troy seems not to want to subside - its been flooded since Ivan hasn't it? Cool pics though, looks like you guys had a nice couple of dives along with a fun bit of a roadtrip - couldn't say I wouldn't be doing the same if I lived a bit closer.

As for the beanie... Looks like you joined the 1976 Russian swim team or somethin :D

Ahhhh......., to see blue water again :D.

I'm a beanie man myself although if I keep diving these cold brown waters I may rethink the hood thing again. I thought I was a warm water diver in Florida :D.

Thanks for the pics.

simbrooks:
So you went to Manatee with Pat and Pete by the looks of it?

It looks like the water is down in most places, might even be able to dive some more of them soon. I would suggest keeping the beanie, or at least something to keep a little water out - i have had a couple of ear infections off the water in the springs recently - not fun!

No, we dove Orange Grove last weekend.

I had forgotten about our Orange Grove dive.

Did you get the drysuit/fins thing sorted out?

Peter

pdoege:
I had forgotten about our Orange Grove dive.

Did you get the drysuit/fins thing sorted out?

Peter
Yes, but it was not a good experience. I had major trim problems, and it leaked a bit at the seals. I think I just wasnt doing it right, and need practice and/or help.

It'll take some time to get it right. That suit had neoprene seals, right? I'm not familiar enough with them to help.

Trim and bouyancy come from experience with the suit. Remember to take it slow and have fun.

Peter

jviehe:
Yes, but it was not a good experience. I had major trim problems, and it leaked a bit at the seals. I think I just wasnt doing it right, and need practice and/or help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom