A diving event in Kingston Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Though our good buddy DiveDude (aka Big Jim) I've made a reservation to charter his fine vessel for charters on the last weekend of September. Max on the boat each day is 12.

I thought it was way early to get people to say yes, but Saturday is already 1/2 filled. If you're interested let me know.

Well it took me long enough to get you guys to cross the border hehehe,

As people from out of town show interest, I'll track down some places to stay at good rates (even for us Canucks), so if you want both days, we can maybe all party - sort of -- at the same place.

I'll also post some links for places to see in the local area.

Originally posted by DivingGal
Well it took me long enough to get you guys to cross the border hehehe,

As people from out of town show interest, I'll track down some places to stay at good rates (even for us Canucks), so if you want both days, we can maybe all party - sort of -- at the same place.

I'll also post some links for places to see in the local area.

Yes it did!

Sounds great!

Been across the boarder lots of times, never to dive, and always the other end of the lake!

DG.......U know I am in........at least for one day and possibly two.........Tavi and all I look forward to meeting you and the family.....

Originally posted by divedude
Give me a holler if you have any questions

No questions - but just some info....

Right now it looks like Sep 28 divers saying yes to various degree - to all 12 spots, and on Sep 29 divers saying yes to various degree to 7 spots.

On the 28th - saying YES - I am definately coming are: DivingGal (well duh), Tavi & family, MdDolson & TamDiver, Butch103. Tentative yes - still thinking about it: Marral, RalphDog + friend, two others (great people, just not part of the board --- yet)

On the 29th - saying, YES - I am definately coming are: DivingGal (well duh), Tavi & family. Tentative yes - still thinking about it: Butch103, two others (great people, just not part of the board --- yet)

I'll wait a bit before I clamour for $ to save your spots.

Diving Gal, Big Jim, and all concerned,

I goofed!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, we won't be able to attend. ;-0
We have a family reunion that weekend.

I was really looking forward to this too.
I hope that you'll be able to fill those 3 spots.
It shouldn't be a problem the way the Ontario Chapter is growing.

Is this what they mean, when they say,
"Blood is thicker than water"? :wink:

Originally posted by Tavi
Diving Gal, Big Jim, and all concerned,

I goofed!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, we won't be able to attend. ;-0
We have a family reunion that weekend.

I was really looking forward to this too.
I hope that you'll be able to fill those 3 spots.
It shouldn't be a problem the way the Ontario Chapter is growing.

Is this what they mean, when they say,
"Blood is thicker than water"? :wink:

I'm real sorry you (and family) won't be able to make it... this time. Next time my friend.

So any takers?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom