Diving on Fri and Sat (Jan 7/8)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fan(t)a(s)tic

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello to Florida

I have a trip set up to Miami for this weekend, which means I'll be able to get in some u/w time on Friday p.m. and Saturday. And a chance to rent a b/p+wings for a try. looking forward to that!

The operators I called, said that conditions were a bit bumpy but the forecast seems to indicate an improvement. I have to confess that I'm not a real seaman :froze:, so maybe some shore dives would be an alternative.

Anybody going out and willing to take me along?

I'm AOWD with 82 dives, got my own set of wheels and, starting from N. Miami Beach, able to travel a bit up or down the coast.

If conditions improve, it might be possible to dive at my house on Saturday. No guarantees on waer temps or visablility, though! PM me when you get to town.

If Marvel reports good conditions (and my clients leave me alone this weekend) I'm very up for a beach dive on Saturday!

I've finally cleared my slate from the holidays and would be up for a beach dive sat or sun as well. I've got two tanks filled and waiting to go!

Rene

Hi sweetie! Let me know about the beach dive dive. I need to get wet.

Oscar

oscardm:
Rene

Hi sweetie! Let me know about the beach dive dive. I need to get wet.

Oscar
BTW - It's RENEE with 2es please - the feminine if you don't mind (unless that is if you really wanted to dive with my dad!)

As of now, the wind has died down some compared to the last few (or more) days & the seas are starting to flatten out. There is still a strong breeze but nothing like it has been. Very low tide right now but the waves are barely a foot high, if that. Updates to follow regularly but we may just be diving this weekend! fan(t)a(s)tic is planning to show up at my house at about 9:30-10 AM Saturday. Anyone else who's interested is, as always welcome. (Not at sunrise though, Jenny :wink: )

Marvel:
As of now, the wind has died down some compared to the last few (or more) days & the seas are starting to flatten out. There is still a strong breeze but nothing like it has been. Very low tide right now but the waves are barely a foot high, if that. Updates to follow regularly but we may just be diving this weekend! fan(t)a(s)tic is planning to show up at my house at about 9:30-10 AM Saturday. Anyone else who's interested is, as always welcome. (Not at sunrise though, Jenny :wink: )
I wish I could go diving, but nooooooo, I have to work. Darned job! Hey, wait a minute...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom