Broward diving January 16th, or 17th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amelo1999

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if anybody was interested in getting some diving in between the 16th and 17th of January. Been a while since I've gotten wet and I'm getting a little bit desperate. I'm up for anything from boat to shore and anywhere from south dade to west palm. Let me know if anybody is interested in getting anything together.

Well, if the weather holds, hopefully there will be beach diving this weekend. I haven't really made any plans one way or another. But unfortunately, it is forcast to be a blow out. :(

Angie and I will be up for beach diving either Sunday or Monday, if the weather holds out.

Yeah unfortunately the forecast isn't looking good but I'll keep my eye on it.

Hey Marvel has a thread for the 15th...I'm gonna change the date of this one for the 16th-17th..
More the merrier!

I interested in joining for dive on Sunday AM or Monday afternoon (have line dancing lessons Monday morning). Beach or Boat between South Dade and West Palm would be fine.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom