Hello There Roatan lovers and Roatan will be lovers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
This is my first post, so it may be a little awkward, however any way I caqn help anybody coming or thinking about coming to Roatan, Fire away an I'll do my best to answer :dazzler1:

ROATAN WIZARD:
This is my first post, so it may be a little awkward, however any way I caqn help anybody coming or thinking about coming to Roatan, Fire away an I'll do my best to answer :dazzler1:

Hi there! I've never been, but Dandydan is putting together a dive trip to Utila, and I am really looking forward to it. This is a great board, I just don't have a lot of time to spend on it during school. I think you'll like it. Welcome! :butterfly

will be coming about mid feb. I'm sure I'll have a few questions for you between now and then.

sharon

ROATAN WIZARD:

Welcome to the board. Jump over to the introductions forum and get greeted formally :D

If you have been lurking you probably have notice there are a few CCV nuts on this board. Glad to have some local input.

I don't know if the first posting went, however, I'll post it again.
I'm glad that you are coming to the bay Islands. Utila is about 30 miles from Roatan.
With a little luck you'll get to see some whale sharks, they run during that time.
Good luck.
THE WIZARD

parrotheaddiver:
Welcome to the board. Jump over to the introductions forum and get greeted formally :D

If you have been lurking you probably have notice there are a few CCV nuts on this board. Glad to have some local input.

Thanks for the Welcome.
CCV is a great resort, I was a friend of Bll & Evelyn for many years and we help each other a lot, I was really sorry to see them go, but he left a good outfit and I am sure it'll stay just as good. I am the owner of the Inn of Last Resort (ILR)
Regards.
The Wizard

Feb at CCV been there many times. But other than GIO'S restaurant which I will go too twice during the week. Are their any other REAL good ones to try? pm me please

ROATAN WIZARD:

I am headed for a week to Utila and a week at Cocoview Resort in June of 2005. This will be our first trip to the area. I have just started searching, but I am wondering if you can recommend places to stay on Utila? We have our room booked on Roatan already. I am also wondering if there is a ferry between Utila and Roatan. I can find lots of information about the ferry that goes to the mainland. Any help would be great!

Thanks!

domino22:
Feb at CCV been there many times. But other than GIO'S restaurant which I will go too twice during the week. Are their any other REAL good ones to try? pm me please

Why keep it a secret with a pm?

Just 6 minutes East of CCV is "The View", not only excellent but a bargain as well.

A bit further away, West End area is the Argentine Grille and The Garden of Eatin (Chineese/Cuban).

When you go to the islands, why not something adventurous? Gios, the Yacht Club and Romeos is the same old same old.

Most of them are cash only, but really inexpensive. Dec 04 cost us avg $13/person at The View and that included appetizers, main cours, desert and a few beers. The prices at the above west End places were comparable and the food was also exciting... just a bit further away... hate to miss a night dive at CCV!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom