Funny Weight Watcher cards....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saf_25

Contributor
Reaction score
I couldn't decide whether to put this in the humor section, or here, but in the end, I decided that people who have been dieters or are trying to lose weight can better appreciate these. If any of you grew up, as I did, with a family constantly going through Weight Watchers (both my grandmother and mother HAD these), you'll appreciate the following link. It shows circa-1970's recipe cards with very amusing commentary. I don't know why I find it so funny, but this makes me laugh when nothing else can.
Enjoy!

Here's the website: http://www.candyboots.com/wwcards.html

Oh God.....I have some of the origials! I think I've kept them for the horror factor. I can't eat pate' of any sort to this day.

Dee:
Oh God.....I have some of the origials! I think I've kept them for the horror factor. I can't eat pate' of any sort to this day.
I am sorry but i would eat (and have enjoyed) pate again, and certainly over some of the concoctions you Yanks come up with, what is that whole peanut butter with jelly or marshmallow thing all about??? There are others, but i think those are the worst, like marmite and vegemite from Australia - what were they thinking??? My ex used to call it liver spread, she also didnt use the word steak when showing revulsion at steak and kidney pie, only ever said "i am not eating kidney pie!", so i had it for her :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom