Thursday Jan 6 Weigh In

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats Greg. OK I WI today. Now let's see if there is a change next week!

214.6, I'll see ya next Thursday. Maybe I'll have a pic by then. Greg (#2)

OK, starting the New Year with a new challenge

Week 1. - 242 (weighed in at 239 pre vacation, 245 Monday after getting home from vacation so moving in the right direction)

I Stayed the same. At least I didn't gain. The next A.M (not saying tomorrow, tomorrow never comes) Im getting back out an old diet plan that worked real well for me back in 2002 , (my Dr liked this one.)Will let you know next week how it works out.Good luck to all,Turtle Gal

Forgot to weight in yesterday -4 lbs down to 241

Rob

Start me out at 334.8 lbs. I had managed to get below 330 a few weeks ago, but mangling my ankle in a race didn't help my running over the holidays, so I'll just start from here this year :)

-Frank

I usually wait till Friday to weigh in keeps me from goofing on the weekend......today's weigh in for me is 158 ...... 3 more to go till I hit my target.

I did weigh in yesterday and just didn't post. Down to 187 from 193. Eating better and drinking less seems to work well with working out. I noticed that my pants don't fit so tight too!

Hope everybody else is going to do well this week - Toby

Gained one pound since Dec. 4. Went through Christmas and just returned from a cruise, so I am not feeling bad about it. Am actually proud. LOL. Way better than my customary 10-15+ over the holidays, with or without a cruise!

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom