I Found Myself in the Boynton Beach/Delray Area...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WileEDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
and it turns out I'll have some time to dive after all (although I didn't bring my gear).

Anyone know of a particularly good shop in the area that has decent quality gear for rent? I'd especially like to find a ScubaPro KnightHawk or a Zeagle Escape/Stiletto to use.

Thanks in advance!

You should send Scubakevdm a pm, he works down there for a dive shop/charter. I bet he'll know. I've heard really great things about his dive op..

[
Anyone know of a particularly good shop in the area that has decent quality gear for rent? I'd especially like to find a ScubaPro KnightHawk or a Zeagle Escape/Stiletto to use.

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

I 2nd SplashDown,Get out with some dives with them!
www.splashdowndivers.com
(561)736-0712
They will have runs out when the others sit at the dock!Great Reefs to dive,Shops seems to have all the stuff you will need,Nitrox,ect,,.week days they run a a.m. dive boat pulls out by 10a.m. and weekends they have 2 runs,call and get to them early to get your equipment rented and try it out.They are a ScubaPro Dealer i think,and Kevin The Boats DM and {Dive Guru} Mixes a mean tank of GAS!=Gets me going after a 1800 mile drive,
Brad

Thanks, all.

I wasn't looking for an operator--the diving arrangements were set up for me, I was just looking for rental gear. I ended up finding a place (The Scuba Center in Delray Beach) that rented me a Zeagle Concept--I really wanted a back inflate. So I'm all set.

Thanks again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom