Ginnie Springs Jan 10th - 15th - looking for dive buddies.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

recman21

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a trip planned to Homosassa Springs week of Jan 10th - 15th 2005. Just found out that the buddies I was going to meet up with might not be going to make it because of the flu and some cancellations of people who were coming with them.

I am a newbie diver from IL. I am going ahead with my trip anyway, as my wife and kids are flying down on the 15th so we can take the kids to Disney / Sea World

The run up to my trip has been 1) running over a day late because a clients mail server dumped the night before I was due to leave 2) Victim of an armed robbery, my C-card was amongst everything else that was stolen, so I just have a fax verification from PADI. (Have talked with the folks at Ginnie and they said that is ok. ) 3) looks like buddies might not make it........

Despite all the above I am hoping to get some diving done! Anyone at Ginnie or anywhere else within driving distance between those dates or any advice on where a buddiless newbie might get to dive would be greatly appreciated!

Also best manatee ideas? We had been planning on Crystal River mid-week.

Happy Diving!

Thanks in advance for any info!

Steve

PS. I am going to be on the road within a couple of hours but will hopefully get some Internet access at the hotels on my way so will be able to check this thread. Or my cell is 815-520-0104

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom