Ft. Lauderdale Feb 9-18 Expedition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marinebio

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We're coming to Ft. Lauderdale Feb 9-18 and we're interested in the following:

1. Shark and turtle photography
2. 4 dives/day in best vis, best reefs offshore
3. No rush, no crowds, no "popular" dive sites...
4. The best diving in southern Florida outside the Keys

We're 2 AOW/Nitrox experienced divers, photos and article destined for MarineBio.org.

I've read through hundreds of posts, sent off a few emails to shops (they don't seem to check their emails). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. We're only interested in critters, more is better and also planning to relocate to the same area soon. We're already setup for diving the Keys afterward (19-21). Feel free to email me at admin@marinebio.org if you know who might be able to provide what we seek.

My two suggestions are SplashDown divers with Kevin (ScubaKevDM) or Dixie Divers. Both are Marine studies friendly. Diversity also runs a good boat to ride with.

Agree with Colin. All three of the boats mentioned will take care of you. Diversity is probably one of the lesser known, however, that doesn't mean less than. Capt'n Tony is very good.

I should add that I mention these boats because they respect you as a diver. No time limit was ever mentioned when with these guys, its a "Your adults, dive your plan, manage your own gas, we'll be there for you when you surface." :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom