Buddy needed, Ft Lauderdale, Feb 18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rickyd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all you Florida folks, from a very wet southern California. I'm looking for a buddy for a boat dive to the reefs. I'm staying in Plantation, and would like to keep the drive to under 1 hour.

My only available day is Friday, Feb 18. I'm flying in for a wedding, so it's party weekend after that!!!!!

Thanks,

darn it. I am off that day but work the night before and it will be a sleep day for me. I think the other conchs should have a dive that day! - maybe they will look at their scheldules and put something together. Skip the wedding and I'll dive Sat. Pompano Wrecks.. wanted to see them after the storms.

Eric

Orlando Eric:
darn it. I am off that day but work the night before and it will be a sleep day for me. I think the other conchs should have a dive that day! - maybe they will look at their scheldules and put something together. Skip the wedding and I'll dive Sat. Pompano Wrecks.. wanted to see them after the storms.

Eric

Don't ya just hate it when work gets in the way of play ! ! ! ! ! Can't do Saturday; time's kinda limited on this trip.

Heya Rick, Im not sure just yet, but I might be able to catch a dive or two with you on that day.

baitedstorm:
Heya Rick, Im not sure just yet, but I might be able to catch a dive or two with you on that day.

That would be great!. Maybe we can get enough board members to fill a boat....

This is a holiday weekend (Presidents Day ), so, adding Friday would make it a nice 4 day'er.

Bump......

How about it guys and girls? Friday, Feb 18.

You name the boat - just ask that it's a reasonable drive from Plantation.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom