It Has Been A Pleasure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adrisen

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
To all my new friends who I met this past three weeks, thanks for making this a great vacation. I really enjoyed meeting you all at the meet and greet on the evening of Dec 19th 2004. I am sorry that I did not have an oppertunity to dive with you guys this trip, but do look forward to other adventures. I will be back again soon.

Anytime anyone wants to come for a visit and get in a dive, my home is open to you all. I really look forward to seeing you all again real soon. Until then stay safe.

Ashley :07:

I hope to see you all soon when the ice melts in Toronto

CBulla:
When is that? August?
It then refreezes by the end of that same month :wink:

It was good having you down, even though i only met you at the M&G, it was surprising to see someone so willing to get in the hot tub and pool even if no-one else felt the water was warm enough to join (and of course some of us had just got out of the water ourselves!) :wink: So when are you next coming down, are you bringing your gear?

Ash,

It was nice meeting you and sharing dive stories over beers. Sorry I didn't get a chance to dive with you before you left. Between the Hydro Atlantic and my pc dumping all my data, I ended up spent and po'd much of the last few days. I look forward to your return visits. Good luck on your studies. How did the exam go, or do you have to reschedule?

Eric

Adrisen,

It's a shame I didn't get to meet you while I was in the Sunshine state (that goes for many Conch divers as well). Seemed the rough seas made a tough go of it. Don't know if you met Orlando Eric, Baitedstorm, Murphdiver, or Scubadad on your trip, but if you didn't you missed out, wonderful people and great divers all. Not much diving in Colorado, but if you or any of the conch divers want to come out and ski, drop me a PM.

Octotat

octotat:
Adrisen,

It's a shame I didn't get to meet you while I was in the Sunshine state (that goes for many Conch divers as well). Seemed the rough seas made a tough go of it. Don't know if you met Orlando Eric, Baitedstorm, Murphdiver, or Scubadad on your trip, but if you didn't you missed out, wonderful people and great divers all. Not much diving in Colorado, but if you or any of the conch divers want to come out and ski, drop me a PM.

Octotat

BTW, congratulations to the Bulla's on the new baby Conch!

I missed the exam mempiolt but I have a make up next week. My prof was very understanding. I want to test out you backplate mem. I just got back some of my pics and the dive on Sat pics never came out, the film was blank. :(

I hope to make it back real soon, perhaps in March, and I will bring my gear again simbrooks. But just let you know Ontario does not Freeze in Aug.

Cbulla, congrats on the baby conch. Please PM me with your address.

I was thinking of planning a gathering here in July or Aug, in Rockport which is on the St. Lawerence. The water that time of year is beautiful. IF people are interested, you are all more then welcome. I would love to have all of you here. Now unless a group of you can determine when you want to come.

Talk to you soon all

Ash

We'll see how things are going by late spring before talking a trip like that. To be perfectly honest, I really want to dive the waters up there even though I know its a little cooler than down here.

Let the record stand that had I not been tied up with my arm in an immobilizer, I would have jumped into that pool myself!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom