Goin' back to Boca, Boca, Boca

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall

Contributor
Reaction score
Will be back in Boca 1/15-1/18, and am again diving with Force-E and Diversity!!!

Also coming in February, over Mardi Gras to do it all over again.

Just bought a new Henderson Hyperstretch 5mm suit and scubapro hooded vest (I'm not sure I can wear one of those, really feels restrictive around the neck,and the muffled ears are disconcerting).

Anyhow, I'm hoping the seas calm down Friday night so that I don't chum the waters :sick: on Saturday AM.

What are you talking about?

Friday
Winds southeast to south 10 to 15 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop. Scattered showers.
Saturday
Winds southeast 5 to 10 knots becoming northeast to east in the evening. Seas 1 to 3 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Scattered showers.
Sunday
Winds northeast to east 5 to 10 knots. Seas 2 feet or less. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Scattered showers.

I will be in Boca on Saturday.

sharpenu:
What are you talking about?

Friday
Winds southeast to south 10 to 15 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet. Intracoastal waters a moderate chop. Scattered showers.
Saturday
Winds southeast 5 to 10 knots becoming northeast to east in the evening. Seas 1 to 3 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Scattered showers.
Sunday
Winds northeast to east 5 to 10 knots. Seas 2 feet or less. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Scattered showers.

I will be in Boca on Saturday.

Yeah, I saw that this PM, too! The SCUBA Gods are working hard to get me in the water this weekend!!! :monkeydan

Let me tell you, this am, the forecast was 5-7, with waves building Sat. PM and Sunday. 20-25mph winds.

I'd be surprised if the seas were that flat this weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom