Tuesday 1/11/05 weigh in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks

Snr LayZboy Meteorologist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well no-one has started one for today, so i may as well :wink:

Now at 227#, so down 1 from last week. I am getting back into the spirit of the thing and working out a bit more again. Will take some time to truly feel good again, but soon :wink:

204.5# down 1.5# from the 206# last week.

i'm kinda surprised, the way my weight was trending the end of last week and over the weekend i was expecting a big zero today. i was oncall this weekend, which means i don't get to leave the house and any diet i'm on usually suffers.

Hello all!! After falling off the weight watchers wagon last september (didn't lose anything for a year) I took a break from 'dieting'. Well, last week I started South Beach. What can I say?? I love it!! 1st week. Down 9 pounds. So I thought I get back in here and start tracking along with the rest of ya!! Happy New Year!
Heather.

Just got back on the wagon myself, hnladue. WI at WW this morning showed a 9.8lb loss. Boy was I surprized!

Not officially welcomed in yet but weighed in at WW today (last weigh in was 11/30) I was actually down .6 from that weigh in - maintaining over the holidays - YAY - now the work begins!!! 23 to go

Congratulations!! Everyone you all seemed to have done well. I was almost tempted not to post today, gained 0.7lbs this week. I will definitely be one of losers next week.

after rigorously beating my body into submission, I have achieved the 155 mark. Now the fun begins of going to 165 through weight conditioning and traininng for me. Sounds silly to loose all that weight in weeks to put some back on.

Froglady:
Congratulations!! Everyone you all seemed to have done well. I was almost tempted not to post today, gained 0.7lbs this week. I will definitely be one of losers next week.

Don't ever be afraid to post if you have a bad week. You'll do a good enough job chastising yourself, so we won't have to. All that leaves for us to do is send encouragement vibes your way, right? Besides, what's .7 pounds anyway? That a cup and a half of water... No big deal. See you back here next week.

DMP:
after rigorously beating my body into submission, I have achieved the 155 mark. Now the fun begins of going to 165 through weight conditioning and traininng for me. Sounds silly to loose all that weight in weeks to put some back on.

Not silly at all :) Keep up the great work. Just be mindful that weight, while important in some cases, isn't the be-all, end-all... Shoot instead for a healthy body composition and fit cardiovascular system. And - a healthy self image :)

hnladue and Dee - you guys rock! Way to go. To everyone else, good job too. I don't want to see anyone falling off any wagons until at least March :) Excuse me while I slink back to the Thursday group...

-Frank

My Tuesday weigh in was down 1.5 pounds. But, I still have a gain of 8lbs to lose to be back to my starting weight last yr. when we began this journey together. This has been a real battle for me the last 6 months. But, I wont give up!.

I am getting back to my walking and toning. Gonna have a bit of a challenge come March 21st. I am schedule to have my thryroid removed then. I really don't know what that is going to do to my metabolism. Expectation is it is going to increase due to the medication. Maybe weight loss! Could cause me to be hungry, so I must remember to be healthy and not junk foods. I wont be able to exercise for 6-8weeks though, or dive. By week 12 post surgery we are going to Bonaire and I plan to dive there. My primary physician is going on this trip, her husband and her are sharing our villa. I feel pretty good about that. They both dive and are both doctors, how good will that be.

I will check in next week.

Down 3 pounds this week - boy, the first few days back on Atkins sure aren't fun. I have had a pretty bad cold this week so no workouts. Hopefully when I can get back in the pool the weight wuill come off a little faster - at least until I get back to my low weight from last year.

Jackie

Back
Top Bottom